Thursday, July 1, 2010

Spring Recital 2010


I decided to have my studio recital at Piano Gallery this year, since I had recently purchased a piano from them. It turned out so nicely! They recorded the performance, and gave me a DVD of the recital that I could copy and distribute to my students. Not only were they very accommodating, but the pianos were fantastic! Although I couldn't set up a refreshment table, I prepared goodie bags for my students with cookies, and piano pencils. My students did a fabulous job! Not one of them used their music! I was so proud of how hard each of my students worked, and was delighted with their performances! Unfortunately, my camera battery died and so I was not able to capture pictures of all of my students, but here are some of the pictures that I did get.
Avery Greenberg

Lauren Shields

Jarron Frey

Cole Mabey

Isabella Boyce

Adeline and me

Bella and me

Ty and me

Ty surprised me by wearing a cape for his Star Wars performance! It was such a treat! Thank you again to those of you who emailed me pictures, and to all of my students for their hard work. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment