Friday, January 1, 2010

Holiday Recital 2009


I can't believe another year has come and gone! To end a wonderful year, my students played in the second annual joint Holiday Recital. It has become a fun tradition that my friend Lindsey and I started. Lindsey and I first became friends when we took piano together as children, reconnected when we were undergraduates, and have been best friends ever since.

Lindsey and Me

Alexandra Cannon

Isabella Boyce

Lauren Shields

Eric Stricklett

Avery Greenberg


Carly Shields

Brin Stricklett

Sage Olson

Addy Gesteland

Mia Vinding

Addy and I

Eric and I

Brin and I

Avery and I

Sage and I

Isabella, me, and Mia. They are going to play a duet next Christmas.

I am so proud of all of my students. They have accomplished so much in the past year. They are such a joy to teach, and are so talented.
I look forward to their progress in 2010.
Thank you again to all of the parents for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment